Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shana Shana is offline

Default How to create tabs for binder

Could someone direct me to the Help topic or a website that details how to
create tabs for a binder of documents? E.g. I'm working on a document with 17
sections, and I need for each section to have a "stick out" tab (like you can
buy at an office supply store) with the name and section number.

Thx!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I like www.avery.com

I found this page which might be of help...
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...&node=10194404

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Shana" wrote in message
:

Could someone direct me to the Help topic or a website that details how to
create tabs for a binder of documents? E.g. I'm working on a document with 17
sections, and I need for each section to have a "stick out" tab (like you can
buy at an office supply store) with the name and section number.

Thx!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/26/2007 12:12 PM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Are you referring to Microsoft Binder, a Word document, or a physical binder
with printed pages?

If Microsoft Binder, perhaps someone can help with that, it's been awhile
since I've looked at the program.

If you are referring to a Word document then while this is a highly
requested feature, it's not available. Perhaps the Document Map will fit
your needs. To view it, click View/Document Map. If using Word 2007, on the
View tab, turn on Document Map.

If you are referring to a physical binder with printed pages then see Dawn's
reply. :-)

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: