Bryan

Default Can I bring back a paper I wrote if I accidentally saved over it?

I wrote an 11 page paper for a class. I know I saved it multiple times, but
when I wen to email it to be proofed all I had was an earlier version of the
paper I had written. I've searched all over my hard drive, and cannot find
the finished paper. I think I might have somehow started the bibliography
and saved it over my entire paper. I still have the bibliography or the file
where my paper was saved, is there anyway I can revert back to my paper? I
will do anything.