pyro princess

Default move table in MS WOrd 2000 to exactly where I want it

is there any way to move a table exactly where I drag it to? I drag,
release, and the table jumps somewhere else. Is there any setting that will
change that? I am so frustrated right now! i need to place these tables
exactly where I drag them to. Thank you.............................
Jezebel

Method 1: put the table in a text box. Use Format Textbox Layout
Advanced to position the textbox as needed.

Method 2: use Table properties to set the indent. This positions the table
left-right. Verticial positioning is within the flow of text, so use the
SpaceAbove settings for the table header, or the paragraph immediately
preceding it.

"pyro princess" wrote in message
news
is there any way to move a table exactly where I drag it to? I drag,
release, and the table jumps somewhere else. Is there any setting that
will
change that? I am so frustrated right now! i need to place these tables
exactly where I drag them to. Thank you.............................

Stefan Blom

On the Table menu, click Table Properties. Click the Table tab. Under
"Text Wrapping", click "Around". Click the "Positioning" button, which
opens a new dialog box for horizontal and vertical placement.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP