Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnH

Default Pasting Excel spreadsheet into Word

I am trying to paste a small (45Rx16C) spreadsheet into Word. The last
column in the spreadsheet is cut off when I paste it. Is there a solution
for this?

Thanks
--
JohnH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Hi John,

If you only want the reader to see what the spreadsheet looks like then you
should copy it as a picture before you paste it. To do this, depress your
Shift Key and select Save As Picture. You can then paste it into Word.

Before you do this view your spreadsheet in page break format to make sure
that all columns are visible.

I hope this is helpful to you.

"JohnH" wrote:

I am trying to paste a small (45Rx16C) spreadsheet into Word. The last
column in the spreadsheet is cut off when I paste it. Is there a solution
for this?

Thanks
--
JohnH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

Embedded objects (pictures, spreadsheets) in Word must fit within a page. A
SS of 45 rows should fit. If it gets cut off, double-click it, then drag the
lower boundary to uncover more rows.
--
Ted