Sallie9

Default How do I print documents with actual page no., instead of {PAGE}?

Jay Freedman

In Tools Options Print, uncheck "Field codes".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

No, that affects only the display, and only for the one field at the cursor
(equivalent to Shift+F9). If the question was about how the field appears on
screen, the answer would be Alt+F9 or clear the Field Codes option on the
View tab of the Options dialog.

The question was specifically about printing, which is a separate checkbox
on the Print tab of the Options dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

In Tools Options Print, uncheck "Field codes".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Sallie9

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

In Tools Options Print, uncheck "Field codes".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Thanks Jay - you are my new hero of the day! I can now turn in the paper on a school based health center for my Nurse Practitioner program. Sallie9