Eugen Vacarescu

Default Why a document refuse to be checked other than in French

I am trying to check a document and everytime, no meter the setings, is going
on the French Language. All the content of the document is in English, the
language is set to English US, the Custom.dic is set to English US, but when
I try to do the check is swhitching by itself to f... French