Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Format text in a Message Box

I am working in Word 2003.

Can the text in a message box be formated to bold text. Example I have the
following macro:

Dim Msg, Style, Title, Response

Msg = "Do you want to insert a new row?" & vbCr & "NOTE: You MUST be in the
LAST field in order to add rows."
Style = vbCritical + vbYesNo
Title = "Insert a Row"

Is there a way I can bold the second sentence - NOTE: You MUST be in the
LAST field in order to add rows.

Thanks.
--
Jamie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

No, sorry. You'll need to create your own userform that looks like a message
box to get that functionality.

--
Enjoy,
Tony