Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beverly Beverly is offline

Default How do you remove the third blank page on a 2 page document?

Display hidden characters by clicking the ¶ icon -- highlight the ¶ mark that
appears on the blank page and change the font size to a 2. Most of the time
that will cause the blank page to disappear.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For more on this, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--