How do I resize illustrations when inserting in a Word 2003 table.

Old February 24th 10, 09:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SiamPhil

Default How do I resize illustrations when inserting in a Word 2003 table.

In Word 97 when you insert a illustration into a table cell, it was resized
to fit size of the cell. In Word 2003 the table cell is resized to fit the
ilustration. How do I get Word 2003 to work the same way Word 97 did?
Old February 24th 10, 01:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

A start would be to turn off auto resizing in the table. One way to do this
is to click Properties on the Table Tools | Layout tab. On the Table tab of
the Table Properties dialog, click Options and clear the check box for
"Automatically resize to fit contents." While you're in the Properties
dialog, you can look around and change anything else you see that needs
changing.

A quicker way is to click Table Tools | Layout | Cell Size | AutoFit and
choose "Fixed Column Width."

http://word.mvps.org