Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lillian crews lillian crews is offline

Default how do i send something in my email to me to someone else

my mentor sent me a great message to my office email but iwant to keep it so
i want to sent it to my yahoo account
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Bully for you!!!
Now, ask it in a newsgroup related to your email client, not Microsoft Word.

"lillian crews" lillian wrote in message
: my mentor sent me a great message to my office email but iwant to keep it
so
: i want to sent it to my yahoo account

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Somewhere in the email program in which you received it, there will be a
method of Forwarding it. If you can't find it, ask around in your office as
there is bound to be someone who knows how to do it.

If all else fails, ask you mentor to send it to your yahoo account.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.