#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
external usenet poster

Default Header too big!

On Thursday, 7 June 2001 21:40:28 UTC-5, Shawn wrote:
My header area is too large, pushing my document text to the center of the page,
way below the top margin. I have even tried deleting the text in the header
completely, but I have no luck correcting the problem. Any ideas?

What worked for me was to remove the styling from the footer. It seemed something was causing the footer to stretch.
  #2   Report Post  
Banned

hello, if you are interested in photography and want to start earning money on your hobby and become a pro try https://fospace.co/projects here you will find your first customers and be able to grow professionally and achieve a good result
  #3   Report Post  
Banned

Working at home is my dream. I was checking different options and currency found a good source with remote volunteering. Such a solution is a pretty decent option if you want to find a good online job. I am really addicted to this method, because I am working as a freelancer and such a way helps me to apply for designing vacancies. I have already prepared my resume and wait for a good job option and interview.
  #4   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Thursday, 7 June 2001 21:40:28 UTC-5, Shawn wrote:
My header area is too large, pushing my document text to the center of the page,
way below the top margin. I have even tried deleting the text in the header
completely, but I have no luck correcting the problem. Any ideas?

What worked for me was to remove the styling from the footer. It seemed something was causing the footer to stretch.
thx for this info!
  #5   Report Post  
Banned

Thanks for details over here.

#6   Report Post  
Banned

Thanks you

Last edited by Uposing : February 14th 22 at 07:35 PM