Aminbhr Aminbhr is offline
Junior Member

Default Remove 2 Break Line in document

hi
i want to remove these lines from bottom of my document
i send a screen shot to help more understanding so please see them and leave a comment for me
i cant remove them because i cant even select them when i press backspace button after the lines to maybe remove them its not working and its start remove my words not the lines

see the picture
thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe you have a "Border" turned on. On your Home tab, there is an icon for Borders. When you
click that with your cursor in the paragraph, it will show you if a Border is turned on.

On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 9:31:05 AM UTC-4, Aminbhr wrote:
hi
i want to remove these lines from bottom of my document
i send a screen shot to help more understanding so please see them and
leave a comment for me
i cant remove them because i cant even select them when i press
backspace button after the lines to maybe remove them its not working
and its start remove my words not the lines
[image: http://i63.tinypic.com/nycrhi.jpg]
see the picture
thanks in advance

--