Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default mixing one-column and two-column-layout

Hi,
i have a two-column text, and want to place a big figure (width: two
columns) on the top of the page.
How can I do this with word? Coming from LateX, I cant find a way in
Word for that...
regards uwe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xi Shi

" wrote:

Hi,
i have a two-column text, and want to place a big figure (width: two
columns) on the top of the page.
How can I do this with word? Coming from LateX, I cant find a way in
Word for that...
regards uwe

Just insert a break before and after your figure, and the break type should be continous.

then in the figure's section,change the section column to one column.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Uwe,
Should be no problem, put your cursor on top of your page, insert your
picture and adjust it, on the picture toolbar, choose format picture, layout
tab, choose a wrapping style that allows no text next to the picture like
above and beyond.
Luc
schreef in bericht
oups.com...