Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Nucci Susan Nucci is offline

Default how do I create sparkle effects on text in 2007?

--
SN
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 2007 cannot originate the effects--the feature was removed. If they
exist in a Word 2003 or earlier document, they will continue to display in
Word 2007. You can even save such effects as part of a style in Word 2007,
and then use that style to create the effect later on. However, the basic
capability to create the effect is gone from Word 2007.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Susan Nucci" wrote in message

SN

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sadly, yes. With the target text selected, one could run this brief macro:

Sub SetSparkle()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationSparkleText
End Sub