slalemand slalemand is offline
Junior Member

Default Creating labels w/ art for mail merge

Ok, so I'm trying to create shipping labels, with a return address / logo, and still be able to do a mail merge, but I don't seem to be able to.

Do I need to create the label with return address first, then then save as, and open that file for mail merge?

Mac 2004 version

Skip