paulmarkj paulmarkj is offline
Junior Member

Default Row height not measured correctly.

In my Word tables, the 'given' row height never seems to match the real height. For example, I have a table that says the row height = 2.6 cm but it is really 8.8 cm.

In fact, I can reduce the height to 0 cm, but it really has a height of several cm.

This seems to happen a lot, is there any reason for it?

I am using word 2010 in windows 7. I get the row height from table tools-layout

Row height problem JimB Tables 5 June 12th 09 03:59 AM
Row height Abdul Shakeel Tables 4 November 25th 08 03:21 AM
Row height Purplejopeg Tables 1 October 10th 07 04:35 PM
Row height or distribution Jo Tables 1 December 30th 05 04:04 PM
row height zenjhen Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 09:03 PM