Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Craig Craig is offline

Default How do I print multiple documents in continuing double sided print

I need to print numerous documents (probably 20 doc's of odd and even numbers
of pages) in succession using double sided printing, so for example, on the
back of a single sided document, the 1st page of the next document will be
printed. Using MS Office Word 2003 (11.8125.8122) SP2 Professional Edition.

Cheers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

There's no convenient way. You'd need to combine the documents into one,
which is nearly always a drama in Word. If you really need to do this,
output each document to PDF, then use Acrobat to combine the PDFs. Then
print that.