Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aad Langelaan Aad Langelaan is offline

Default When I copy 3 rows in a table the rows get out of size

When selecting 3 rows in a table, (row contains 4 cells.)
Make a copy,
select one row and paste.
Then the copied rows are not positioned in line with the original cells.
This happens on one computer, but at another one not, so what can be the
problem?
Thanks in advance