Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim G Jim G is offline

Default Multiple Legacy Forms

I am attempting to create a proposal document for my company. When preparing
the proposal I would like for the project managers to see 50 or so options
that can be included on the project. Perhaps bullets or drop down for those
options that are to be shown on the formal proposal. Assuming the project
manager wants to only show 15 of the 50 options, I want these 15 selected
fields to merge on to another word document. I've setup legacy drop downs,
but realized you cannot select multiple options. I also do not wish to
create the 50 options that can be included on the proposal and shown yes/no
for all. I only wish for the bullet selected fields to merge or create an
IF/THEN scenario. Perhaps the form field is not the best option and I was
wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get what I need from one
..docx or .xlsx to another. I'm running 2007 Small Business.

Thanks

Legacy-Forms Rich Hall New Users 2 February 19th 09 07:38 AM
Forms - Controls to Calculate Totals WITHOUT Using Legacy Controls dewaaz Microsoft Word Help 6 January 30th 09 06:53 AM
Multiple Forms from Checkboxes dgold[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 08 08:43 AM
Legacy forms in 07 P. Zicari Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 08 10:33 PM
Forms and multiple bumbering Cor van der Bliek Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 05 01:23 PM