GingkoW

Default Document protected for comments and page numbers

I have a document that I would like to publish but I don't want anyone to be
able to change it. I found I could protect it so that people can only make
comments (Tools: Protect Document: Comment) but this ruins my page numbers.
Instead of being consecutive page numbers, I end up with the same number on
every page. How can I protect it from edits AND have page numbers that work?
Doug Robbins

Protect it for forms.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,