How to learn to use fields...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 24th 07, 03:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Starkman

Default How to learn to use fields...

Hello all,

I can create general merge documents and merge them from, say, Excel with
little problem, and I have some proficiency in creating a standard fillin
form (check boxes, text fields and dropdowns); however, when off the main
menu I go to InsertFields, there's a ton of fields there. None of this is
intuitive for me in order to discover how to use these fields, so I'm at a
complete loss as to how to learn about these fields. Obviously, some of them
I know, but how does one learn to use the hundreds of others?

Thanks,

Starkman