QAT part 2...

Old February 25th 08, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jenrucker2002

Default QAT part 2...

I followed the suggested steps of adding the SEND TO MAIL RECIPIENT to the
QAT and I am still not able to email open documents. When I go to click on
send and am then brought to the box that has the email, bluetooth, etc..the
email option is there but not a bold color like the other 2 options and will
not let me select it. Any more ideas? I am in the 60 day free trial
version... I should have all of the capabilities as if I had bought it right?
Old February 26th 08, 03:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Jen,

What version of Windows are you using and what email program? Not all email programs will work with all of the email choices.

=====================
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Old February 26th 08, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Jen,

If you're using MS Windows Vista mail client, reports here from folks have been that Windows Mail so far only seems to support
sending Word documents as attachments rather than from being able to show the address 'envelope' bar to send from within a Word
document.

If you're using MS Office Outlook 2007 or Thunderbird, either of those should be able to send either as (HTML) content or as an
attachment.