great resume needs outing

Old March 20th 08, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teresa (TEX) Alstott

Default great resume needs outing

I need to learn how to get my resume from my new floppy to an
online application ........new at computer......please help......

TEX
Old March 20th 08, 09:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

I assume you were not the one who created the resume?

Copy it to your hard drive, copy and paste the applicable information into
the application.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

online application ........new at computer......please
help......

TEX