Reading Pane - Print Preview

Old May 30th 05, 07:18 PM
Mary Ann

Default Reading Pane - Print Preview

How do I turn off the reading pane do that when I open a Word attachment it
doesn't use it by default? I know I can close it once it's open but I don't
want to use it in the first place.
Old May 30th 05, 08:45 PM

Tools | Options | General: clear the check box for "Allow starting in
Reading Layout."

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
How do I turn off the reading pane do that when I open a Word attachment

it
doesn't use it by default? I know I can close it once it's open but I

don't
want to use it in the first place.

print preview does not display watermarks tazarita Microsoft Word Help 1 May 28th 05 04:37 PM
print layout view versus print preview Norm Microsoft Word Help 6 May 6th 05 03:51 PM
Control Check Box Moves in Print Preview Diane Formatting Long Documents 0 April 27th 05 06:58 PM
Print preview Rad11 Page Layout 1 April 17th 05 05:25 PM
Table gridlines are not showing on print preview or print Stephanie Microsoft Word Help 2 March 10th 05 08:06 PM