i need to learn to type faster

Old August 4th 06, 09:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gryeileen

Default i need to learn to type faster

as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there a
online course that will help me with that?

Old August 4th 06, 10:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer

http://www.nimblefingers.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

Old August 4th 06, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis

"Gryeileen" wrote in message
as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there
online course that will help me with that?

Not online, but a winner. Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing from
http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY

Old August 4th 06, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Several people have given you some good tips but my question would be why do
you think you need to type faster? Believe me, understanding the programs is
a LOT more critical than having flying fingers.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old August 8th 06, 10:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

But note that if you type fast, you'll be able to spend a lot of time
figuring out how Word works--and still get your work done. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

.. .