Garbage at end of document

Old December 2nd 04, 08:23 PM
Lexisch

Default Garbage at end of document

I'm getting 10 pages of garbage at the end of a document. I use it often as
it keeps track of many things.

Some of it looks like:

FILENAME \p
U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
óóóóffèóâèóóóóóóóóóóó ó
ýffﯷ*óóóó*ﯨóâèóóóóó óóóóóóóó
ûèóó* ÞóÞóóóóó óóóóó۳

and after 8 pages I get this

lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz*U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
lschiltz:I:\WPDATA\BACKUP\AutoRecovery save of LTE tracking log.asd
lschiltz:I:\WPDATA\BACKUP\AutoRecovery save of LTE tracking log.asd
lschiltz:I:\WPDATA\BACKUP\AutoRecovery save of LTE tracking log.asdK
lschiltz:I:\WPDATA\BACKUP\AutoRecovery save of LTE tracking log.asdK炔د锨㩐
K.Î([email protected]
r[3kB (È
@\\SERVER20\8150inAnnalsPCL6
winspool

Help & Thanks!

ûóóû** óÞóóóóóó óóóóóض
[email protected]
[email protected]

Old December 2nd 04, 08:27 PM
Jezebel

On the File Open Dialog, set the Files of Type back to 'Word documents'

"Lexisch" wrote in message
I'm getting 10 pages of garbage at the end of a document. I use it often

as
it keeps track of many things.

Some of it looks like:

FILENAME \p
U:\LTE tracking sheet\LTE tracking log.doc
????
????????

[...]

K.([email protected]
r[3kB (

Old December 2nd 04, 08:35 PM
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Lexisch. In Word, click on File | Open. If the "Files of type" option
is "Recover text from any file", change it to something else (such as "All
Word documents" or "All files").