Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mrs payne

Default How can I make WORD stop putting double spaces after each period?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Stop hitting the space bar twice.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

This space is for your question and details.

JoAnn answered the question in your subject line. If you have Word's grammar
checker turned on to check grammar as you type (along with spelling) you can
set it to let you know if you have pressed the space bar twice at the end of
a sentence.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I've been known to respond in the subject line. I played nice this time.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]