mogmusifer

Default Automatic formatting for hyperlink

I have Automattic Formatting for hyperlinks selected but the hyperlink still
doesn't work.
garfield-n-odie

In Word 2002 and 2003, you need to press Ctrl+click to follow a
hyperlink. You can change this option to a plain click by
clicking on Tools | Options | Edit | uncheck the "Use Ctrl+Click
to follow hyperlink" box | OK.