Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CS

Default School Reports

Hi - I am trying to mail merge some school reports from our Access Database.
We have two tables Grades (10 records per pupil) and Attendance (1 record
per pupil).

Firstly I merge the Grades table and then separately merge the attendance
table to create 2 word files.

What I would like to do is to take their attendance merge file and insert
single pages into the relevant place in their Grades merge, but I can't
think of any way to do it apart from after it has all printed, counting 10
pages then inserting the relevant cover sheet by hand and so on...

Anyone have any suggestions - I had a look at the splitter code and was
thinking if I could get it to split my main doc every ten pages or
something?

Thanks,

Colin