A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » About WordBanter » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I'm trying to get a solution, but no one will respond.

Old January 20th 14, 02:53 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2014
Default I'm trying to get a solution, but no one will respond.

I'm a new member, and I'm having a problem with my ellipses which I'm seeking a solution to; I have come here in the hope that someone will be able to suggest to me a solution. I have posted about my problem twice on this forum--first in an existing thread in "Microsoft Word Help" on January 11th, and then I opened my own thread regarding the issue in "New Users" on January 14th and posted again on, on the 16th.

The problem is, not a single existing member has responded to me on either thread! Today is the 19th, and it's been 8 days since I first posted here and 3 days since I last posted. It's as if I don't even exist. I need a solution to this issue if there's one to be had, but if no one is going to respond to my posts, I shall have to seek the solution elsewhere. Trouble is, I do not know where else to go.

Will anyone respond to me at all, even here, or are all new members regarded as invisible on this bulletin board? How should I post so as to attract the attention of the other members? Will this thread be ignored, too?

Kathy G.
Ads
Old February 25th 19, 07:44 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2018

Thank you For sharing this with us.also check this one articles bouncing balls and red ball