Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Linda RQ[_2_] Linda RQ[_2_] is offline

Default File location auto text

Hi everyone,

Before I open up each document and do this one at a time I was wondering if
there is a way to add the auto text for file location to my documents all at
once?

I have about 100 documents in the same folder. The process I am planning is
to open the document/insert file location into the header or footer/print
each document. This is so 10 people have copies and the group can determine
which documents will be kept and which ones will go.

Thanks,
Linda