Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Palmetto

Default Images and word art only visible if I print preview

word 2003, try to insert a picture or image and all I get is a box, word art
is the same all I get is a box. If I try to print preview, I can see the
image or word art. Why is this happening, any ideas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In Tools Options View, uncheck "Picture Placeholders".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman