Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TechLearner TechLearner is offline

Default Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07

I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have
been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to
rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other
document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is
unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks.