TS in FL

Default Merging to E-mail

I need to send an e-mail to over 500 people in my firm. I am merging to
e-mail in Word using an Access query. When you click the merge to e-mail
button on the toolbar, you only get three options: (1) choose which field
contains the e-mail address; (2) give your e-mail a subject line; and (3)
select the format in which the e-mail will be sent. Once you click OK, the
e-mail is sent without further prompts.

My suggestion for MS would be to add a "from" field, so that you can choose
an Outlook profile to send the e-mail from. I would like to be able to send
this e-mail "from" my boss, and I do not look forward to getting spammed by
500 people.

Also, I would suggest adding an "Options" button, so you can have replies
sent to someone else.

That is all.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds