Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike B

Default can't delete first page

before I ask this question, - I have read Suzanne Barnhill's " how to delete
a blank page" - with no success.

The offending page is the first
There are no section breaks in my document.
The prob appears to be in the header as there is a paragraph mark that
cannot be deleted, Ive tried select all delete the delete key, backspace
key etc.
"different first page header" is unchecked.

curiously the view header section takes up the whole first page? with just
the paragraph mark in the top left corner.

HELP?

--
MB.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Mike,

Try:

FilePage SetupLayoutVertical Alignment. Set to "Top"

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: