Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alpha alpha is offline

Default Center image in text vertically

Hi there,

I would like to include an image within a word-document. This image should
be relative to the text (no problem with that). But it is a bit higher than
the text is so it peeks out of the rest of the text at the top. I would like
it to be centered vertically so its over-size at the top and the bottom is
equal.

I have been searching for this option for an hour or so but have not found
it yet...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're using "in line with text," you can adjust the baseline of
the image to where you'd like it to be (click "advanced" in the
formatting properties panel), but it won't automatically center
vertically.