Graham Mayor

Excellent though you thought my web page to be, you obviously didn't read
all of it or read it closely enough
Merge to a new document, select the document (CTRL+A) then update the fields
(F9) to show the correct images.

Ian P wrote:
I have a source table of data on houses I am looking at (reference,
description,.address, price, etc)

I want to print off a set of details (one page per house)
incorporating a .jpg image - a photo of the outside - using mailmerge.

I have read the posts and looked at Graham Mayors excellent site and
have been able to get the first image to appear in the right place,
but subsequent records still show the same image - even though the
source data points to another file in the same direcctory.

The image is to be placed in a width-locked table cell so that it
'fits' neatly.

What do I need to do to get the right picture in the right place for
the right house?

PS
The field code I am using is
{INCLUDEPICTURE "{MAILMERGE Prop_photo}"}, where Prop_photo is the
path and filename of the image I want to display.
The name of the file is derived from the data so that each Prop_photo
field reads "C:\\Photos\\REFERENCE.jpg" where REFERENCE is
different for each record.

I am using Word 2002 (10.6612.6626) SP3

Thanks!

Ian P

Sorry but I did that too, and printed also, but to no avail. Same photos!

Is there an option in Tools / Options that I need to set?

Maybe it works better on a Friday, so I'll try yet again.

Thanks