Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMR2 LMR2 is offline

Default Formatting / Printing issues with Excel Objects in Word 2003

We are having issues with Word 2003 and Inserted Excel Charts. On screen and
when printing double underlines are showing as a thick solid line, some
single underlines are showing that way as well, almost as if bolded.

We have experimented with the formatting the Objects Size. We have also gone
into the Excel object and Autofit both the columns and the rows. There seems
to be no rhyme or reason as this was not an issue before and nothing has
changed.

Any ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In the Excel file go to FilePage SetUp Page & make sure the Print Quality
is set as high as it can be.(Also check the printers settings to make sure
you're using the best quality.) Once you save the file, replace the current
object in your Word doc using the newer version & see if that makes a
difference.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"LMR2" u38597@uwe wrote in message news:7a48910422271@uwe...
We are having issues with Word 2003 and Inserted Excel Charts. On screen
and
when printing double underlines are showing as a thick solid line, some
single underlines are showing that way as well, almost as if bolded.

We have experimented with the formatting the Objects Size. We have also
gone
into the Excel object and Autofit both the columns and the rows. There
seems
to be no rhyme or reason as this was not an issue before and nothing has
changed.

Any ideas ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_110_] Henk57[_110_] is offline

Can you be more specific how you c/p the Excel charts? As Excel object,
or as picture (in what format?). Linked? Would it be an option as a
workaround to c/p the Excel object into a Word one-cell table that is
formatted double-lined as you desire? Also, did you try export the
chart as jpg/png and to insert as file?