Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JoyceA

Default CardText Field Switch

Hello,
I'm merging some Access data into Word documents (2003 versions of both
Access and Word). I'm trying to use the CardText switch to spell out some
numbers for two different purposes.

The first problem is with percentages that are not whole numbers. I am
trying to end up with something that goes " at a rate of five and one half
percent (5.5%) ". My switches work for whole numbers, but not fractions -
they get rounded up to the next whole number in the wording portion, not the
number part - so the result is "at a rate of six percent (5.5%)".

My other problem is with numbers over one million, I'm trying to end up with
something like "in the sum of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00)" This has
worked for me with CardText and DollarText with numbers under a million, but
not for large numbers.

Thanks, Joyce