Remove Gap Between Images

Old September 14th 09, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thejester

Default Remove Gap Between Images

I would like to have several images that make up a row of buttons, but I do
not want the images to have a gap/space between them.

Word 2007 is adding a gap/space between the images automatically, how to I
tell it to stop doing that?
Old September 26th 09, 02:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Assuming that you are referring to images in the document, hold Ctrl as you
drag the images, using the mouse, into the desired location. (Holding Ctrl
overrides the documen grid.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 23rd 09, 10:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
merik1403

Holding Ctrl will COPY the image.

Erik

Old October 23rd 09, 10:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Sorry, you should hold the Alt key.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old February 22nd 21, 05:32 PM
MarkJeferson23 MarkJeferson23 is offline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejester View Post

The earlier you submit an order, the better your essay help will be. Contact us without hesitation in order to https://expert-writers.net/ get really cheap essays online. Today you have a unique opportunity to buy essays from the most qualified academic writers.