Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Help Me[_2_] Help Me[_2_] is offline

Default Adjusting Margins to Zero

Is it possible to adjust the margin to zero. I want to print a full color
page but I can't get the margin to adjust to zero....it defaults to 0.25.
Any ideas on how to to print with no margin?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Word will allow you to use whatever margin settings your *printer* will
handle. Most printers, however, require a minimum margin setting on at least
one side. Even those advertised as being able to print "borderless" or
"edge-to-edge" can do so only for photo printing on paper sizes of 8"x10" or
smaller. If your printer is supposed to do full bleed on larger stock you'll
need to consult the printer's documentation or contact the mfr's web site
for how to go about doing so.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/24/09 2:48 PM, in article
, "Help Me" First Time
Help
wrote:

Is it possible to adjust the margin to zero. I want to print a full color
page but I can't get the margin to adjust to zero....it defaults to 0.25.
Any ideas on how to to print with no margin?

Adjusting text margins for single label in Word 2007 Rebekah Microsoft Word Help 3 January 13th 09 06:38 AM
Adjusting header grouper34 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 07 05:49 PM
adjusting size Meg Tables 1 December 6th 06 09:41 PM
Row Height Not Adjusting eob Tables 1 July 6th 06 06:23 PM
Adjusting Footer vs. Main Document Margins dpdwa Page Layout 2 December 17th 05 09:45 PM