Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kodamoKitty kodamoKitty is offline

Default contract to share settlement or inheritence money

I've recently came into some money from a settlement. I would like to share
it with my boyfriend, but I know if it was him that had the money, he would
not share it with me. The same would happen with any inheritence money I
recieved. I need a contract to ensure that if I share mine, he will have to
share his. Thank-you

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This suggestion is entirely inappropriate for a Word forum, but my advice
would be to either share your money without condition or keep it for
yourself. Given your description of the boy's selfish attitude I suggest the
latter.

kodamoKitty wrote:
I've recently came into some money from a settlement. I would like to
share it with my boyfriend, but I know if it was him that had the
money, he would not share it with me. The same would happen with any
inheritence money I recieved. I need a contract to ensure that if I
share mine, he will have to share his. Thank-you

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.