Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JOE JOHNS JOE JOHNS is offline

Default How do I set DYMO LABEL MAKER to print labels from macrosoft word.

I have a Dymo Label Printer 330. I want to print single labels from
Microsoft Word. I would like to install it on the toolbar of microsoft word.
Joe Johns
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I use the LabelWriter Twin Turbo at work and it came with its own add-in. (I
use the design software that came with it.) Didn't your printer?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"JOE JOHNS" JOE wrote in message
I have a Dymo Label Printer 330. I want to print single labels from
Microsoft Word. I would like to install it on the toolbar of microsoft
word.
Joe Johns

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As JoAnn suggests, whether you can do this or not will probably depend on
whether the label maker came with an add-in for Word. Did you install any
software that came with the printer?

Alternatively, if the label maker is installed in the Windows Printers
folder as a printer, you can select it as the active printer in Word; you
will then presumably have a selection of paper sizes representing the labels
the label maker can print.

"JOE JOHNS" JOE wrote in message
I have a Dymo Label Printer 330. I want to print single labels from
Microsoft Word. I would like to install it on the toolbar of microsoft

word.
Joe Johns

index maker clear label dividers 8 tab 11424 Amanda Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 02:42 PM
Dymo Labels & Labelwriter edg Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 05 05:06 AM
Avery labels L7162 print too far up the label - looks OK in print. Tracy W Microsoft Word Help 0 April 21st 05 11:49 AM
Label maker problem Higgi New Users 2 January 2nd 05 11:34 AM
Label maker troubleshooting Higgi Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 05 05:03 AM