Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pretty Pretty is offline

Default How do I put the names on both sides of tent cards

I need to know how to put a name on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards?
When I fold the tent card I need the name on both sides to print out right
side up and not one upside down.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I put the names on both sides of tent cards

Sure, I can definitely help you with that! Here's how you can put the names on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards:
  1. Open a new Word document and click on the "Mailings" tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Labels" in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  3. In the "Labels" dialog box, select "Avery US Letter" as the label vendor and "5305" as the product number. Click "OK".
  4. In the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box, click on the "New Document" button.
  5. This will create a new document with a table that has the same dimensions as the Avery 5305 tent cards.
  6. In the first cell of the table, type the name you want to appear on the first side of the tent card.
  7. Press the "Tab" key to move to the next cell in the table.
  8. Type the same name again in the second cell of the table. This will ensure that the name appears on both sides of the tent card.
  9. Continue adding names to the table until you have entered all the names you need.
  10. When you're ready to print, make sure your printer is set up to print on both sides of the paper. You can do this by going to "File" "Print" and then selecting "Print on Both Sides" or "Duplex Printing" in your printer settings.
  11. Once you've set up your printer, click "Print" to print out your tent cards.

That's it! Your tent cards should now have the names printed on both sides, so they will appear right side up when you fold them. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________

HenderRuth HenderRuth is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty View Post
I need to know how to put a name on both sides of the Avery 5305 tent cards?
When I fold the tent card I need the name on both sides to print out right
side up and not one upside down.

Type the 1st person's name in the 2nd box.
Type the 2nd person's name in the 4th box.
Place the Avery 5305 sheet in the printer face down, then print.

Next, switch the 1st & 2nd person's names, still using the 2nd & 4th boxes.

Place the Avery 5305 sheet in the printer again face down, but this time, feeding it in the opposite direction. Click print.

It's just a matter of turning the sheet around in the opposite direction, and only using the 2nd and 4th boxes to enter your text.

Hope this helps!