Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RoystonB

Default Disappearing Pictures

I'm having problems with pictures within Word. I have
received a number of emails with Word attachments, which
contain pictures. When the document is opened the picture
on the screen is fine. However, when I scroll the picture
are erased from the screen and the pictures further now
the page are not shown. But I can get them back by using
the Task Pane and the pictures on the screen reappear.
But scroll again and they disappear. Task Pane, reappear.

Any ideas please? Thanks