Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default List style font formatting generates error prompts...

I have run into some issue with List Styles. I have created a List Style but
when I try to modify the font I get the classic "Number must be between 1
and 600" and then another "Number must be between 1 and 1638" error. I have
read that this has to do with font spacing or compression or even the printer
driver I have installed. Fact is what can I do about it? I have tried setting
another default printer and putting values in the Spacing, Scale and Kern
values for the font, nothing helps.

thanks
Robin