ml20090412 ml20090412 is offline
Junior Member

Default Word - Excel '07 - cell problem

Each cell of my table in Word has two lines of text. When I try to copy cells into Excel, it assigns each line of text to a separate cell, instead of putting the whole thing into one cell (which is what I want). In other words, if I copy eight cells from the Word document into Excel, Excel spreads them out over 16 cells. How do I get around this problem? Thanks.

Last edited by ml20090412 : August 4th 09 at 07:58 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Sorting - Word '07

It certainly works for me. Are you telling it to sort by the column that
contains the values on which you want the table to be sorted?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"ml20090412" wrote in message

How do you sort the cells in a column in Word? I've tried the Sort
function in the Layout menu, but it does nothing, even when a column is
clearly not alphabetized.

--
ml20090412