Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BishopTimothy BishopTimothy is offline

Default Reformat hard line breaks to flow to new margins

I am trying to reformat some public domain text (The Early Church Fathers)
that is only about 5 inches wide. I want to remove the line breaks so that I
can allow the text to flow into an 8.5x11 inch page, and then put into 2
columns. Any ideas??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CleanWebText.htm.