How do I place registered trademark on my word document

Old April 4th 10, 05:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gww119

Default How do I place registered trademark on my word document

How do I place registered trademark on my word document
Old April 4th 10, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Try typing (r) and see if that works. If not, use Insert | symbol.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 4th 10, 06:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

To insert the trademark symbol, you can use Alt+0153 (be sure to type the
numbers via the numeric keypad, with NUMLOCK activated). There might also be
a Word shortcut assigned (look in the Symbol dialog box).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old February 26th 22, 01:27 PM
Kametila Kametila is offline

It would seem that there is nothing easier than to do it. But when I came across it, I faced a lot of difficulties from not knowing all the nuances! Acquaintances advised me to contact here https://profitmark.net/trademark_registration/de and, miracle, it was over before it had even begun! I recommend contacting them and they will do everything for you!