A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cleaning

Old March 27th 22, 06:23 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default Cleaning

What products do you use to clean your home?
Ads
Old March 27th 22, 06:39 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Dec 2021

Hello, the best vacuum steam cleaner is most often used when cleaning ceramic tiles, kitchen appliances and furniture, cleaning windows and bathroom fixtures. Hot steam makes it easy to blow dirt out of cracks and grooves. In professional practice, steam cleaners are also used for dry cleaning clothes, carpets and upholstered furniture. Of course, such devices can also be used at home.
Old April 8th 22, 05:36 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deres View Post
Every home big, small, apartment or vacation home gets dirty. And while there's not just one way to clean your living space, there is a smarter way to get the job done. Take those appliances which stores dirt in own of your home from the kitchen and bathroom to the bedroom and living areas.
Old April 8th 22, 05:44 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
Every home big, small, apartment or vacation home gets dirty. And while there's not just one way to clean your living space, there is a smarter way to get the job done. Take those appliances which stores dirt in own of your home from the kitchen and bathroom to the bedroom and living areas.
Wipe your counter, stovetops and all appliances like charcoal smoker with an all-purpose cleaner after this use. Stovetops in particular benefit from this type of regular, quick cleaning, as splatters, drips and grease become baked on when left too long.
Old May 30th 22, 09:30 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

I was serious about creating a swimming pool in my backyard. Already, the workers have poured a hole and are building the whole thing up with tiles and pouring concrete. I now want to address the issue of cleaning the water. Does anyone have any experience in maintaining a swimming pool? What water purifier do you use?
Old May 30th 22, 09:40 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

It took me a long time to figure out how and with what to clean my pool. I wanted to solve this question myself because I do not trust the representatives of all kinds of companies, as they have their own benefit to sell me some goods. At one of the forums about the pool man advised me to read the review 2022. I found it helpful in deciding which pool cleaner to use and I hope it will help you too.
Old June 13th 22, 11:19 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021

Hello, if kids cleaning is important to you, then I would recommend a steam cleaner. This equipment has a high performance, and also has good energy efficiency, the steam generator does not consume a lot of electricity and its constant operation is inexpensive for the owners. And most importantly the quality of cleaning is simply on the top!
Old June 18th 22, 05:00 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deres View Post
I only use cleaning service. I work and travel a lot. Therefore, there is no time for cleaning. By the way, I may have clogged ventilation. What duct cleaning services do you use?
Old June 18th 22, 06:00 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert33 View Post
I only use cleaning service. I work and travel a lot. Therefore, there is no time for cleaning. By the way, I may have clogged ventilation. What duct cleaning services do you use?
When my ventilation clogged, there was a strange smell in the kitchen. For a long time I could not understand why this smell did not go away. Friends advised to order duct cleaining in Mississauga https://comfortclean.com/air-duct-cleaning-mississauga/ on this site. It turned out that a lot of dust accumulates in the ventilation. Therefore, I advise you to call a service for cleaning the air ducts. Now I order this service regularly.

Last edited by Alice22 : June 24th 22 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 20th 22, 11:51 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

What is the best vacuum cleaner to use for cleaning?